Group your purchases and obtain up to 50% off
Click here to see our volume pricing
COGNIBOX - DUE DILIGENCE: BEING AN OHS LEADER
For a workplace to be safe, an organization must put in place the necessary measures to limit accidents and negative impacts on workers' health. A successful health and safety organization must have strong leadership from its managers and supervisors. This training will help you demonstrate leadership in occupational health and safety on a daily basis.
|Owner name: Cognibox (SIM)|
- Know the legal context related to the role of supervisor;
- Understand what due diligence is;
- Learn about risk identification activities in the workplace;
- Implement a successful prevention program;
- Communicate effectively with your team in order to adopt safe behaviours.
During the training, we will answer many of your questions:
- Am I a leader in workplace injury prevention?
- Am I sufficiently diligent in managing prevention?
- Who are my prevention allies?
- How can I better track, monitor and evaluate my actions as a manager?
- What strategies can I use to develop a proactive prevention culture in my team?
- How to engage workers in the preventive approach?
Internet connection, computer speakers or headphones required. The duration of the training is a general indication and may vary from one person to another.