Group your purchases and obtain up to 50% off
Click here to see our volume pricing
COGNIBOX - LOCKOUT TAGOUT
Controlling hazardous energies during installation, maintenance, repair or unjamming of equipment is essential to prevent serious work accidents caused by them. Lockout is one of the methods to use to control them. During this training, you will learn about the principles, tools and methods to isolate equipment from these energies and to lock out access to these sources, to prevent any uncontrolled use.
|Owner name: Cognibox (SIM)|
- This training is intended for employees and workers who have to perform work where the control of hazardous energy is required.
- To know the vocabulary specific to lockout/tagout
- To understand the steps to follow during a safe task analysis
- To know how to distinguish the different types of lockout/tagout procedures and to know how to make the right choice to maintain a safe work environment
- To know how to use an approved lockout/tagout sheet
- To know how to use the full range of equipment available for proper lockout/tagout
- Interactive online self-training
- Internet connection, computer speakers or headphones required.
- The duration of the training is a general indication and may vary from one person to another.