Group your purchases and obtain up to 50% off
Click here to see our volume pricing
COGNIBOX - RESPIRATORY PROTECTION
In some work environments, there may be contaminants present as gases, fumes, vapors, dusts or mists. In those cases, wear a respiratory protective equipment adapted to the contaminant to protect your respiratory tract. This training will allow you to learn more about the equipment available and how to adjust it.
|Owner name: Cognibox (SIM)|
- This training is intended for employees and workers who must perform tasks in environments where air contaminants are present.
- To explain the difference between an air-cleaning and air-supplying respiratory protective equipment (RPE)
- To list three things to consider when selecting a RPE
- To know the responsibilities of the RPE user and the supervisor
- To describe the requirements for fit testing, leak testing, maintenance, cleaning and storage of a RPE
- Interactive online self-training
- Connexion Internet, haut-parleurs ou écouteurs pour ordinateur requis.
- La durée de la formation est une indication générale et peut varier d'une personne à l'autre.