Group your purchases and obtain up to 50% off
Click here to see our volume pricing
COGNIBOX - SCAFFOLDING
Using a scaffold to perform work at height exposes workers to several hazards, such as collapse or tipping of the scaffold. To avoid injuries or accidents, scaffolds must be erected in accordance with certain safety rules. This training covers the characteristics of the different types of scaffolding, the safety rules to follow, the steps for their assembly as well as the good practices to adopt.
|Owner name: Cognibox (SIM)|
- Identify the main types of supported scaffolds
- List the risks associated with working on or near scaffolding
- List the main causes of scaffold injuries
- List scaffold training requirements
- List important safety regulations
- Identify and describe safe principles of supported scaffold assembly
- Describe safe work practices on supported scaffolds
- Describe fall prevention and protection for working on scaffolds
Internet connection, computer speakers or headphones required. The duration of the training is a general indication and may vary from one person to another.