Group your purchases and obtain up to 50% off
Click here to see our volume pricing
COGNIBOX - FIRE EXTINGUISHER SAFETY
Fire extinguishers are first response tool allowing to act on incipient fire. The source of a fire may vary, and using the wrong extinguisher type can not only be ineffective, but can, in some cases, aggravate a situation. This training covers the fire extinguisher types, and explains how to use them and maintain their good condition.
|Owner name: Cognibox (SIM)|
- Any worker who is likely to use a fire extinguisher.
- To define and describe how fire works
- To differentiate between the classifications of fire
- To describe the basics of how a fire extinguisher works
- To differentiate between the types of fire extinguishers
- To indicate when to use a fire extinguisher
- To describe proper fire extinguisher maintenance
- Interactive online self-training
- Internet connection, computer speakers or headphones required.
- The duration of the training is a general indication and may vary from one person to another.