Bundle your purchases of Alcumus Cognibox products and get up to 50% off
Click here to see our volume pricing
COGNIBOX - TRANSPORT OF DANGEROUS GOODS (TDG)
The transportation of dangerous goods (TDG) requires special precautions depending on the type and characteristics of the materials transported. This training covers the main elements of the regulations in place to control their handling and transportation.
|Owner name: Cognibox (SIM)|
<ul> <li>This training is intended for anyone who handles or transports hazardous materials, as well as those responsible for the supervision of such persons.</li> </ul>
At the end of this training, you will be able to: <ul> <li>Briefly describe the main elements that are covered by the TDG Regulations, such as classes, identification system, emergency response plan, etc.</li> <li>Identify, in the regulations, information on hazardous materials and related requirements.</li> <li>Distinguish the respective responsibilities of the different stakeholders.</li> <li>Familiarize yourself with the transport documentation.</li> </ul>
This training includes 7 modules with several exercises:
- Module 1: Overview of TDG regulation
- Module 2: Proper names, classifications and packaging groups
- Module 3: Safety marks and containers
- Module 4: Documentation
- Module 5: Emergency measures
- Module 6: Other requirements
- Module 7: Responsibilities
<ul> <li>Interactive online self-training</li> </ul>
- A TDG card in PDF format will be sent to you by Cognibox, a few days after your successful completion of the training.
- Internet connection, computer speakers or headphones required.
- The duration of the training is a general indication and may vary from one person to another.
Built-in exam (Passing Grade : 80 %)