Group your purchases and obtain up to 50% off
Click here to see our volume pricing
COGNIBOX - HOT WORK
Welding, brazing and cutting are examples of ignition sources near flammable materials. This is what we call "hot work." The techniques and tools used to perform these jobs must be done within defined parameters. This training covers the safety items necessary to avoid accident and fire risks.
|Owner name: Cognibox (SIM)|
- This training is intended for employees and workers who must perform welding work or any work involving fire hazards.
- To understand phenomena associated with fire:
- How and why it is triggered
- How it travels
- To understand the importance of fire prevention as well as the applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- To identify:
- Situations presenting risks during hot work
- Prevention treatment associated to hot work
- Appropriate personal protective equipment for main work types
- To familiarize yourself with procedures and documentation that apply to hot work
- To avoid any fire! * A reference guide can be downloaded and printed once the exam is successfully completed.
- Interactive online self-training
- Connexion Internet, haut-parleurs ou écouteurs pour ordinateur requis.
- La durée de la formation est une indication générale et peut varier d'une personne à l'autre.